Monday, May 16, 2011

Dream Running


Yesterday after church I went running for the first time in a very, very long time.

There,  I said it!

Yes, I promised myself when the school year began that I would keep up with my running, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. While on my run I discovered several things about love, life, and mostly, irrelevant stuff..
  1. I need to have my ipod charged more than halfway if I want to have music by the time I get out of my neighborhood.
  2. I really like my new kicks. They're actually from my brother's friend who outgrew them, so they're not exactly brand new... But, they're Nike and they're black and yellow! For the longest time I have wanted black and (insert a really loud color other than hot pink here) shoes. In case you haven't noticed, tennis shoes are pretty expensive, so I've been planning to save up for said shoes after my summer escapades. Now, there's no need! I've got comfy black and bright yellow shoes for free.
  3. Someone planted petunias in the ditch beside our road. Or, the petunias planted themselves in the ditch beside our road.
Now, for the part you've all been waiting for...

(Honestly, I don't know what you've been waiting for so I'll just tell you about my dreams I had last night.)

I think I had two dreams, or maybe just one dream that didn't really fit together at all. During the first part of the dream I was at these tennis courts having a picnic with my family. During the second part, I was on a road with my family and we were looking for the beach house we would be staying in  this summer. So we looked all over this neighborhood and found a bunch of keys, so we tried them in all the different houses but we couldn't find the key for our house. So then, we just go up to our house and there's a key in then door. So we unlock the door and go in. That's when we get unceremoniously (a word here meaning without ceremony or fanfare) kicked out of the house by these people cleaning the house.

Then I woke up.

The End.

Epilogue
Actually, this is more like a PS, but anyways... I bet you thought this post was going to be about something weird called "Dream Running" or maybe not, maybe you knew that I was just making things up so I could actually have a title...

No comments:

Post a Comment